How to configure Call forward no answer
The Call forward no answer feature allows you to have calls that are unanswered after a specified number of rings automatically forwarded to a specified phone number.
1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Call settings.
3. Tap Call forward no answer.
4. Enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Phone number field.
5. To customize how many times an incoming call will ring before the app determines there was no answer, tap Number of rings and select one of the options.
6. To enable the feature, tap Enable.
To disable the feature, tap Enable again.
7. Tap OK.
8. Your changes have been saved.