How to update a user’s profile information
1. After logging in, click the Users tab.
Note: Group Administrators are sent directly to the Users tab after logging in.
2. Perform a search for the user you want to update.
Note: To see the full list of users, leave the search field blank before clicking Search. Otherwise, the following searches are supported:
- Phone number – Enter the phone number without spaces. You may include a dash and parentheses (ie. (613)111-2222)
- Phone extension – Enter the prefix ‘x’ followed by numbers only (ie. x255)
- Last name – Enter the user’s last name (ie. Smith)
- Full name – Enter the user’s first name followed by last name (ie. Jack Smith)
3. Click on the user you want to update.
4. Click My profile to access the user's Profile page.
5. Click Update profile.
6. Update the fields as required.
7. To save your changes, click Save and you’ll be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.