How to modify various settings for a user
1. After logging in, click the Users tab.
Note: Group administrators land directly on Users tab after logging in.
2. Perform a search to find the user for whom you want to modify the settings.
Note: To see the full list of users, leave the search field blank before clicking Search. Otherwise, the following searches are supported:
- Phone number – Enter the phone number without spaces, but may include a dash and parentheses (ie. (613)111-2222)
- Phone extension – Prefix ‘x’ followed by numbers only (ie. x255)
- Last name – Enter the user's last name (ie. Smith)
- Full name – Enter the user's first name followed by last name (ie. Jack Smith)
3. Click on the user for whom you want to modify the settings.
4. Click Call management to access the user’s Call management pages. From here, you can configure the various calling features available to the user such as Standard call settings, Advanced call settings, Voicemail, and Calling plan.
5. Click My profile to access the user’s Profile page. From here, you can modify the user’s information by category such as Profile, Directories, Passwords, and 9-1-1.