How to modify a Receptionist queue’s Entrance Message
1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
2. Click Business Lines.
3. Click Receptionist queue.
4. Click on the receptionist queue you want to modify.
5. Click Announcements to see the announcements options.
6. Click the Announcements option from the menu on the left.
7. Check Play entrance message to have the entrance message play to callers when they enter the queue.
Note: No message will play if the caller does not need to wait in the queue.
8. Check Entrance message is mandatory when played to have the entrance message play to all callers even when an agent is available.
Note: This option can be selected only when Play entrance message is also selected.
9. Select the Audio option that the entrance message will use from the choices available.
- Default — Use a system default entrance message.
- Custom — Use a personalized message of your choosing.
10. If you select Custom, click Choose File and browse for the .wav file you would like to use for your Entrance Message. You can also use the Voice Portal to record your greeting.
Note: Please refer to the Recording Procedure and Acceptable File Formats guidelines before uploading your file to ensure compatibility.
11. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.