How to manage which outgoing calls that match digit strings can be forwarded within the group
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click My Plan.
3. Click Outgoing Digit Plan.
4. Click on the Initiating call forwards/transfers tab.
5. For each pre-defined digit string, uncheck the box to prevent users from forwarding or transferring outgoing calls matching that digit string to another group member for the department specified on that row.
6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.