How to generate Detailed Call Reports
Note: Due to the limitations and differences in reporting rules, call reports should not be used for billing purposes. Intra-group calls (ie. calls within the same group) are not included in these reports.
1. After logging in, click Call reporting.
2. Use the drop-down list to choose a reporting level. You can choose between the company as a whole or a specific group.
Use the drop-down list to choose a reporting level. You can choose between the company as a whole or a specific group.
3. Select a predefined date range from the options available.
4. Alternatively, select Custom range and choose your desired start and end date.
Note: The time difference between the start and end date must be less than one month.
5. Select the format in which you want to view the report.
Note: A maximum of 100,000 rows can be displayed in the HTML, CSV and XLSX formats. The maximum number of rows for the XLS format is limited to 65,536. If your report exceeds these limits, try reducing your date range.
6. Click Export to generate the report.