How to change the outgoing call privileges for a group with custom digit strings
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click My Plan.
3. Click Outgoing Digit Plan.
4. For each pre-defined digit string, choose a setting from the available options in the drop-down list for the department specified on that row.
- Y — Authorizes the digit string.
- N — Blocks access to the digit string.
- A — Forces users to supply an authorization code when the digit string is detected.
- TX (where X = 1, 2 or 3) — Transfers users to the specified transfer number (T1, T2 or T3) when the digit is detected.
5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.