How to add a Shared Call Appearance
1. After logging in, click Users.
2. Enter search criteria in the Search field to find a specific user. To see all users, simply click Search without entering any search criteria.
3. Select a user.
4. Click Call management.
5. Click Shared Call Appearance.
6. Click Add.
Click the user's name in the Available users list.
This user is now able to see when you have an incoming call and join your in-progress calls at anytime/, if you have enabled the Barge-in option.
8. Select the features available to the user.
To enable Shared call appearance on the selected user's phone, check the Enable this location checkbox. Then use the checkboxes below to determine if calls can originate from or terminate to the user's location.
9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.