Next stepPrevious step
Navigating the Web portal
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Available from every page within the Web portal, the main navigation menu offers links to the three main sections from which you can manage your features and preferences: Overview, My profile, and Call management.
- The Overview page displays the basic information for your phone number, and current location. The Quick access section of the page also gives you the ability to configure some call management features, such as Call Forwarding, Simultaneous Ring and Find Me, Follow Me.
- The My profile page lets you configure personal information including your name, address, language preferences, web portal password and set-up your Emergency 9-1-1 location when using the Desktop app. It also gives you access to create schedules.
- The Call management page lets you access and modify your calling features.
- The Download and Support page is where you will find user guides and tutorials, as well as the download page for Bell Total Connect Mobile and Desktop applications.
- The Help function provides additional details or instructions about the specific page you are accessing.
- Also available from every page within the Web portal is the top-most menu bar.
- Click Français to view the portal's contents in French.
- Click Log out to exit the portal securely.