Next stepPrevious step
How to add Find Me & Follow Me routing rules
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Routing rules allow you to enable Find Me & Follow Me only at scheduled times or when receiving calls from specific phone numbers.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Find Me & Follow Me, click on Edit.
- 3. In the Rule section, click Add.
- 4. Enter a description for the rule.
- 5. Select a time schedule during which you want incoming calls sent to your configured ring sequence.Note: If you want to use a time schedule that does not appear in the drop-down list, you must first establish it on the Call routing schedule page.
- 6. Select a holiday schedule during which you want incoming calls sent to your configured ring sequence.
- 7. If you want all incoming calls sent to your configured ring sequence, select Any phone number and skip to step 13.
- 8. If you want to specify which phone numbers are sent to your configured ring sequence, select Following phone numbers.
- 9. Check Any private number to route any calls with a private calling line ID.
- 10. Check Any unavailable number to route any calls with an unknown calling line ID.
- 11. To route calls from up to 12 specific phone numbers, enter each number in one of the designated fields.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes, parentheses or extensions. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Long distance charges might apply.
- 12. Click Save to save your changes. The new routing rule is active by default.Note: You must establish and activate at least one rule to enable the Find Me & Follow Me function.
- 13. To deactivate a Find Me & Follow Me routing rule, uncheck the routing rule on the Find Me & Follow Me page and click Save to save your changes.