Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Call Forward All Calls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to have all incoming calls automatically forwarded to a specified phone number.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Call Forward All Calls, select On.
- 3. Enter the number of the device to which you want all calls forwarded.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Please note LD charges might be applicable.
- 4. Check Play ring reminder when calls are forwarded to have a notification on the BTC Mobile or Desktop app when a call is forwarded to remind you this feature is enabled.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save.