Next stepPrevious step
How to set up your Voicemail
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If you are unavailable, callers can leave a message that you can remotely access from any phone.
- 1. Dial your Voicemail access code provided by Bell.
Note: *90 + 310-4884 followed by *92 +310-4884 is required to activate voicemail on a Local Link A Package.
- 2. When prompted, enter your 10 digit phone number.
- 3. Enter your temporary password and follow the prompts.
- 4. When prompted to enter a new password, use a 4-15 digit number that does not begin with the digit 0.