Next stepPrevious step
How to configure a Three-Way Conference
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: When conferencing to a long distance number, the LD charges will be billed to the party that transferred the call or added the third party.
- 1. While on a call, press the Link button.Note: Other phone systems may contain a hook or flash button.
- 2. Dial the number of the third party you wish to call.
- 3. When the third party answers, press the link, hook or flash button to connect the calls.
- 4. Before the parties are connected, you can press the Link button twice to return to the original call.Note: Other phone systems may contain a hook or flash button.