Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Call forward all calls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Call forward all calls feature allows you to have all incoming call automatically forwarded to a specified phone number. If Ring Reminder is selected, a short ring burst is played on your office phone whenever a call is directed to your voicemail.
- 1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Tap Call settings.
- 3. Tap Call forward all calls.
- 4. Enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Phone number field.
- 5. To enable the feature, tap Enable.To disable the feature, tap Enable again.
- 6. To enable Ring Reminder, tap Ring Reminder.To disable the feature, tap Ring Reminder again.
- 7. Tap OK.
- 8. Your changes have been saved.