Next stepPrevious step
How to connect to a wireless network (Windows Vista)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Click the wireless network icon.
- 2. Click Connect to a network.
- 3. Select the wireless network you want to use (e.g., My Bell Network).
- 4. Click Connect.
- 5. For the security key or passphrase, enter the password for the wireless network.
- 6. Click Connect.
- 7. Wait while the computer connects to the network.
- 8. Click Close.
- 9. Select the appropriate network location (e.g., Office network).
- 10. Click Close.
- 11. The computer is now connected to the wireless network.