Next stepPrevious step
How to update my Bell Internet user ID and password on my Connection Hub modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Your Bell Internet user ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password should only be changed when directed by a Bell Internet customer service representative or if you have reset your password.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
- 4. Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
- 5. Click OK.
- 6. The Connection Hub status page will appear.
- 7. Click Internet.
- 8. Delete the current user ID.
- 9. Enter the new Bell Internet user ID.
- 10. Delete the current password.
- 11. Enter the new Bell Internet access password.
- 12. Click Save.