Next stepPrevious step
How to find the Wi-Fi network name and password for my Connection Hub modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To use your Connection Hubʼs Wi-Fi network, youʼll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can view and change the Wi-Fi settings using a web browser.
- 1. You can find your default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker located on the back of the modem.
If you have changed your network name and password, go to the next step to find them in your modemʼs settings.
- 2. Open a web browser.
- 3. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 4. When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
- 5. Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
- 6. Click OK.
- 7. Click Wireless.
- 8. The wireless settings are displayed, including the network name (SSID) and password.