Next stepPrevious step
How to access the settings for my Connection Hub
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Connection Hub comes with a variety of default settings that can be changed. You can access the settings using a web browser.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
- 4. Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
- 5. Click OK.
- 6. Your Connection Hub status page will appear. From here, you can access the settings.