Next stepPrevious step
How to find my Wi-Fi network name and password on my Bell Hub 2000 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To connect a device to your Wi-Fi network, youʼll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can view them in your modemʼs settings or on the modem itself.
- 1. You can find your default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker located on the back of the modem.
If you have changed your network name and password, go to the next step to find them in your modem's settings.
- 2. Open a web browser.
- 3. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 4. Click on the Modem settings button.
- 5. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is the serial number located on the sticker on the back of the modem.
- 6. Under the Manage my Wi-Fi heading, you will find all your network names and passwords.