Next stepPrevious step
How to create access controls on my Bell Hub 2000 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- You can block devices from accessing the Internet on specific days and times.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. Click on Access control.
- 4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is the serial number located on the sticker on the back of the modem.
- 5. Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for.
- 6. If you do not see your device in the list, click the Show All tab to display all of them. By default, it will only show devices that are currently connected to your network.
- 7. Turn ON Access control for the device you selected.
- 8. Selecting ALWAYS will block Internet access to the device until you unblock it. SCHEDULED lets you select specific days and times to block access.
- 9. If you selected the SCHEDULED option, click on a block of time to select it; click it again to deselect the block of time.
- 10. Click the Save button when done.