Next stepPrevious step
How to set up password recovery on my Bell Hub 1000 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Once set up, simply press the password recovery button on the modem and it will email you your administrator password as well as your Wi-Fi information (network names and passwords).
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. Click on Modem settings.
- 4. Enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- 5. Click the Modem settings tab.
- 6. Turn ON Password recovery.
- 7. In the Password recovery section, enter your email address.
- 8. Click the Save button.