Next stepPrevious step
How to connect a computer to a wireless network (Windows 8)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Move your cursor to the top right-hand corner of the screen to access the Charm Bar, or press the Windows key + C on your keyboard.
- 2. Click Settings.
- 3. Click the Wireless icon.
- 4. Select the wireless network you want to use (e.g., My Bell Network).
- 5. Click Connect.
- 6. Enter the network security key (password).
- 7. Click Next.
- 8. Click Yes.
- 9. The computer is now connected to the wireless network.