Next stepPrevious step
How to change the name of my wireless network on my 2Wire 2701 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To connect to a Wi-Fi network, you need to know its network name (SSID). You can change the network name to something more memorable.
- 1. Open your web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem’s settings.
- 3. Click Wireless.
- 4. To change the network name (SSID), delete the current SSID.
- 5. Enter a new network name.
- 6. Click Save.