Next stepPrevious step
How to reboot my Business Fibe TV modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To resolve issues with your Business Fibe Internet and Fibe TV services, your first step should be to reset your equipment. This will often resolve issues you may be experiencing.
- 1. On your modem, locate the power cable.
- 2. Remove the cable. Wait 10 seconds and reinsert the cable.
- 3. The lights on the front of your modem (except for the power LED) will blink as the modem goes through its start-up routine.
- 4. Wait until the WAN, INTERNET and TV lights turn blue. This indicates that your modem is ready for use.
- 5. Make sure your Fibe Internet service is working and then reboot your HD PVR and receivers (if applicable).
To reboot your HD PVR, press and hold the POWER button for 5 seconds (until the red, green and blue lights come on) and then wait for the TV service to come back.
- 6. Repeat the process with your other Fibe TV receivers (if applicable).