Next stepPrevious step
How to set your receiver's resolution (VIP 2202, VIP 2262 and VIP 2502)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press menu.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Scroll to Audio and visual.
- 4. Scroll to and select TV resolution.
- 5. Select the desired resolution for your TV (we recommend that you select the highest resolution your TV can display).
- 6. Select Continue.
- 7. Select Start test.
- 8. If you can see the screen, scroll to and select Keep setting to continue.
- 9. A confirmation message will appear on the screen.