Next stepPrevious step
How to order On Demand video on Business Fibe TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: On Demand movies found in the Subscription menu can be viewed at no extra cost.
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press on demand.
- 2. Scroll to a category (e.g., Movies) and press select.
- 3. Scroll to the desired option (e.g., By Genre) and press select.
- 4. Scroll to the desired genre (e.g., Comedy) and press select.
- 5. Scroll to a movie and press select.
- 6. Scroll to Rent and press select.
- 7. Scroll to the desired rental type (HD or 4K & HD) and press select to confirm the rental.