Next stepPrevious step
How to create a favourites list on Business Fibe TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Customize your Fibe TV service by creating a simplified program listing that contains only the channels you watch often.
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press options while watching TV
- 2. Scroll to and select Change favourites.
- 3. Select Set up a new list.
- 4. Highlight a channel and press select to add it to your favourites list. Selected channels will be indicated by a check mark.
- 5. When you're finished with your selections, scroll to and select Save.
- 6. Your favourites list has been created.