Next stepPrevious step
How to clear commands on the Slim Remote
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If youʼre unable to program your Fibe TV remote with the supplied device codes, the remote can learn functions from your original remote. You can clear any learned commands if/when no longer required. Commands can be cleared under a single mode (e.g., TV) or under all modes (e.g., TV, DVD, AUX)
- 1. Turn on your TV and your Fibe TV receiver.
- 2. Press and hold options for 3 seconds, until the green light flashes twice.
- 3. Within 10 seconds, enter 0000.
- 4. Press select. The green light will blink twice to confirm commands have been successfully cleared.