Next stepPrevious step
How to view only subscribed channels on Business Fibe TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Business Fibe TV customers have the option to hide unsubscribed channels from the guide. Once this feature is enabled, the guide will only display channels that you are subscribed to (with some exceptions). Non-subscribed channels will still be accessible while channel surfing or by directly entering the channel number.
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press MENU.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Scroll to Menu and guide.
- 4. Scroll to and select Channel display.
- 5. Select from the list View subscribed and premium channels.
- 6. Scroll to and select Save.
- 7. Your channel guide will now display only the channels you are subscribed to.