Next stepPrevious step
How to use the navigation and TV controls on the Nova remote
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Press VIDEO ON DEMAND to browse On Demand programs and watch your rentals.
- 2. Press RECORDINGS to access your recorded programs.
- 3. Use the browse pad to navigate the Fibe TV guide and menus.
- 4. Press FAVOURITES to access favourite channels (when a Favourites list is set up).
- 5. Press SEARCH to search for a specific program or channel.
- 6. Press VOL + / — to control sound levels.
- 7. Press GUIDE to view the Fibe TV guide and select a program to watch.
- 8. Press LAST to switch to the last channel watched or browse to the other four more recently watched channels.