Next stepPrevious step
How to set up the Social TV app on Business Fibe TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To access the Social TV app on Business Fibe TV, you need an active Facebook account and your receiver must be connected to the Internet. You also need Internet access on a computer or mobile device to complete the setup. In the app, you can add up to ten Facebook profiles.
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press INTERACTIVE TV.
- 2. Scroll to and select Social TV.
- 3. Select LOG IN with Facebook.
- 4. Select CREATE A NEW USER.
- 5. Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account.
- 6. Select OK.
- 7. Select YES to confirm the email address.
- 8. An activation email will be sent to the email address you entered. Go to the email on your mobile device or computer.
- 9. Open the link in the email.
- 10. Enter your Facebook login information and select Log In.
- 11. You will have the option to edit which permissions to grant by selecting Edit the info you provide.
- 12. Once ready, select Okay.
- 13. Create a 4-digit PIN and select OK.
- 14. A message will display to confirm that the setup is complete.
- 15. Return to the app on Fibe TV and select Log In to your Profile Now.
- 16. Select your Facebook profile.
- 17. Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- 18. You are now ready to enjoy the Social TV app.