Next stepPrevious step
How to listen to music with the Stingray Music app on Business Fibe TV
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Stingray Music app lets you access all your favourite stations through a simple easy-to-use menu. You can browse stations by genre, see a list of recently played songs, display album cover art, and get detailed information on the artists and songs youʼre listening to.
- 1. On your Fibe TV remote, press INTERACTIVE TV.
- 2. Scroll to and select Stingray Music.
- 3. Scroll to a genre (e.g., POP).
- 4. Scroll to and select a station.
- 5. The selected station will now play.