Next stepPrevious step
Viewing your reports
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- This is your Reports dashboard.
- Click Detections to view potentially malicious code or unwanted programs that have been found on your network.
- Click Computer Profiles to view the version of the Microsoft Windows operating system and web browser running, which group it belongs to, whether it is configured as a relay server, and other details.
- Click Duplicate Computers to view computers that appear more than once in administrative reports.
- Click Unrecognized Programs to view programs that spyware protection or firewall protection detected on your network.
- Click Inbound Events Blocked by Firewall to view computers where inbound or outbound communications were blocked by firewall protection.
- Click Detection History to view a graphical summary of the number of detections and the number of computers where detections occurred on your network over the past year.
- Click Web Filtering to view a summary of browsing activity on your account.