Next stepPrevious step
How to add additional users
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Only users with administrator access can make these changes.
- 1. Enter your email address and password.
- 2. Click Log in.
- 3. Click Admin settings.
- 4. Click Users.
- 5. Click Add user account.
- 6. Under Access level, select the access level you want to give the new user.
- 7. Under Language, select the user's language preference.
- 8. Enter the user's first name.
- 9. Enter the user's last name.
- 10. Enter the user's email address.
- 11. Check Do not allow to change email address if you do not want the user to change their email address once registered in Business Self-serve.
- 12. Click Continue.
- 13. Review and click Send invitation to complete.