Next stepPrevious step
Your Bell Internet bill
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Note: Your first Bell bill may include prorated or partial charges. These are charges that apply for the period from the date your service was activated to your bill date, and therefore do not reflect the standard monthly rate. Only fixed monthly charges will be prorated, while usage will be billed once it has been incurred.
- This is your Summary page.
- The header shows your company name, bill date, account number and electronic banking ID.
- The Summary of your account section shows your total amount due and your payment due date.
- The Summary of your charges section shows a summary of transactions, the usage charges and taxes which will be detailed on the following pages.
- The Questions? section shows you where to get answers, info and help from Bell.
- This is your Account transactions page.
- The Payments section shows recent payments and adjustments, including late payments, credit deposit (if applicable) and interest earned on this deposit.
- This is your Fixed monthly charges page.
- This section shows a detailed breakdown of your fixed monthly charges by service, along with fees for associated features and equipment rentals.
- This is your Usage charges page.
- The Summary of your usage charges section shows a summary of your Voice over IP Long distance charges, overage charges, Voice over IP Long distance discounts and total usage charges, including call and/or connection durations.
- If applicable, the Other charges and credits section will show one time charges such as:
- Partial billing amounts and/or prorated charges
- Relevant pricing changes and discounts
- Other service related fees
- The Charges per subscriber section shows a detailed breakdown of services by subscriber.
- This is your Tax Summary page.
- This section shows a detailed breakdown of all applicable taxes, as well as important tax information.