Next stepPrevious step
Your Bell Business Internet, Bell Total Connect and Business Fibe TV bill
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Your first Bell bill may include prorated or partial charges. These are charges that apply for the period from the date your service was activated to your bill date, and therefore do not reflect the standard monthly rate. Only fixed monthly charges will be prorated.
- Your fixed monthly charges are billed in advance, while usage is billed once it has been incurred.
- If you have multiple business locations, you will receive one bill per location.
- This is your Summary page.
- The header shows your company name, bill date, account number and electronic banking ID.
- The Summary of your account section shows your total amount due and your payment due date.
- The Summary of your charges section shows a summary of incurred charges, such as fixed monthly charges, usage charges, other charges and credits and taxes. All charges will be detailed on the following pages.
- The Questions? section shows you where to get answers, info and help from Bell.
- This is your Account transactions page.
- The Payments and Adjustments sections show recent payments and adjustments, including late payments, credit deposit (if applicable) and interest earned on this deposit.This section shows important information about your account, including changes to services and fees.
- This is your Fixed monthly charges page.
- This section shows a detailed breakdown of your fixed monthly charges by service, along with fees for associated features and equipment rentals. You will also find details on your contract term. If applicable, your contract term appears next to the name of your package.Note: Your fixed monthly charges will not include any reoccurring credits. To see your reoccurring credits please see the Other Charges & credits section.
- This is your Usage charges page.
- The Summary of your usage charges section shows a summary of your Voice over IP long distance charges and discounts, overage charges and total usage charges. The Usage charges section shows a detailed breakdown of calls made by phone line, including call duration.
- If applicable, the Other charges and credits section will show one-time charges such as:
- Partial billing amounts and/or prorated charges
- Relevant pricing changes and discounts
- Other service-related fees
- The Charges per subscriber section shows a detailed breakdown of services by subscriber.
- This is your Tax Summary page.
- This section shows a detailed breakdown of all applicable taxes, as well as important tax information.