Next stepPrevious step
How to update your troubleshooting settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If the Troubleshooting feature is enabled, diagnostic information is automatically collected and sent to the person of your choice (e. g., IT, technical support, yourself). This data may then be used to troubleshoot any issues you encounter when using the app.
Note: The app may become unstable if all of the options listed in this menu are enabled. To ensure an optimal user experience, we recommend that you disable these options.
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch Preferences.
- 3. Touch Troubleshooting.
- 4. Toggle on or off the information that you would like collected from your device.Note: Sliding the toggle to the right will enable the option, and sliding the toggle to the left will disable it.
- 5. Touch the Back icon to save your changes.