Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Call forwarding: All calls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Call forwarding: All calls feature allows you to have all incoming call automatically forwarded to a specified phone number. If Ring reminder is selected, a short ring burst is played on your office phone whenever a call is directed to your voicemail.
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch Call settings.
- 3. Touch All calls.
- 4. To enable the feature, slide the toggle beside Enable to the right. It will turn green. When enabled, you must also enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Forward to # field.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 5. To enable Ring reminder, slide the toggle beside Ring reminder to the right. It will turn green.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 6. Touch Save to save your changes.