Next stepPrevious step
How to change your avatar
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Your avatar is the picture that represents you in your colleagues’ Contacts list and in chat screens. To change or remove your avatar, follow the steps detailed below.
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch your display name.
- 3. Touch on your current avatar.If you have yet to set an avatar, there will be a generic grey silhouette instead of your picture. To remove your current avatar, touch Clear Profile Photo.
- 4. Select an option for uploading your avatar; Use Camera or Choose Existing Photo. Selecting Use Camera will launch your mobile device’s camera to enable you to take a picture. Selecting Choose Existing Photo will launch your mobile device’s photo library. In both cases, you will be prompted to allow Bell Total Connect to access it. Tap OK to continue.
- 5. Use your camera to take a picture or select a picture from your photo library. Once you are satisfied with the picture, touch Use Photo.
- 6. Touch Save to save your changes.