Next stepPrevious step
How to reset your password
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Open the app by clicking on the icon on your phone.
- 2. From the main login screen, tap Forgot password. You will be redirected to the Bell Total Connect portal.
- 3. Enter your username in the Username field, touch Iʼm not a robot and then tap Submit.
- 4. You will soon receive an email with instructions for resetting your password. Click on the URL in the email.
- 5. Enter your new password in the New Password field.Note: This password must contain at least six characters, including at least one number, one upper-case letter and one lower-case letter. It must not contain the user’s login ID or previous password. It must also not be your most recent password backwards.
- 6. Re-enter your new password in the Confirm Password field.
- 7. Tap Update Password to complete your password reset.