Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Remote Office
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Remote Office feature allows you to make and receive calls from any location while appearing as though you are working from your office desk. When you enable this feature:
- Your office voicemail will pick up any unanswered calls
- Your receptionist will be able to “see” when you are on a call
- Outbound calls made from your Remote Office device will display your work name and office phone number
- Outbound long-distance charges will be applied based on your office phone number
- 1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Tap Call settings.
- 3. Tap Remote Office.
- 4. Enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Phone number field.
- 5. To enable the feature, tap Enable.To disable the feature, tap Enable again.
- 6. Tap OK.
- 7. Your changes have been saved.