Next stepPrevious step
How to add a conferencing contact
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- A conference contact is a special contact used for conference bridges that automatically enters the conference number and PIN code for you. This can save you time when joining or hosting a recurring weekly conference, for example.
- 1. Tap the Add (+) button in the navigation bar, and select Add conference.
- 2. Fill in the desired information for your new contact.
- 3. Tap the OK button when you’re finished.
- 4. The contact is now added to your list.