Next stepPrevious step
Making voice calls through the desktop app
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- There are multiple ways to initiate a voice call, such as:
- Enter a phone number into the search field
- Open the dial-pad and entering a number
- Select a contact from your contact list and click the Call icon.
- Right-click on a contact from your contact list and select Call.
- During voice calls, you can:
- Adjust the call volume
- Mute the microphone
- Hold and resume the call
- Switch to a video call
- Make multiple simultaneous calls
- Add participants to the call
- Send instant messages
- Hang up the call