Next stepPrevious step
How to modify or delete a contact in your personal directory
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. From the Profile page, click Personal directory.
- 2. Click on the contact you want to modify or delete.
- 3. Modify the fields as required.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses in the phone number. For long-distance numbers, the prefix '1' is not required.
- 4. To delete the contact from your personal directory, click Delete. You can also delete contacts from the Personal directory page by checking the box under the Delete column next to the contacts you want to delete, and clicking Apply.
- 5. To save your changes, click OK and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.