Next stepPrevious step
How to configure your Hotelling Host settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. From the Call management page, click Advanced call settings.
- 2. Click Hotelling Host.
- 3. Select On to be identified as a host or Off to not appear as a host.
- 4. Check Enforce association limit and enter a value to specify the maximum number of hours a guest can be associated with you.Note: If the limit is enforced, guests must enable their own association time limit with a value less than or equal to the one entered by the host. The maximum time limit that can be assigned is 999 hours.
- 5. If a guest is already associated with you, you can click the Force release link to end the association.Note: If a call is already established by the guest on the host's device, the call will be allowed to complete.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.