Next stepPrevious step
How to add a Call Routing Schedule
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. From the My profile page, click Call routing schedules.
- 2. Click Add.
- 3. Enter a name for the schedule.
- 4. Choose a schedule type.Choose Holiday to schedule holiday hours for days on which regular business hours would normally apply. Choose Time to configure time schedules, such as business hours for Auto Attendants.
- 5. Click Save.
- 6. Choose Edit from the far-right column for the schedule you want to edit. The Modify a schedule page appears.
- 7. Choose Add to add an event to the schedule.
- 8. Choose a name for your event, and enter it in the Event name text box.
- 9. Enter start and end dates and times in the designated boxes.For full-day events, check the All Day Event box. When you do this, the start time and end time options are disabled.
- 10. Indicate if the event will occur one time or repeat.From the Recurs drop-down list, choose one of the following options:
- Never — A one-time event
- Daily — An event that happens every day
- Weekly — An event that happens every week (specifying the day(s) of the week on which the event occurs)
- Monthly — An event that happens every month (specifying the day(s) on which the event occurs)
- Yearly — An event that happens annually
More tips for monthly events
To schedule the event on a specific day each month, (i.e. the 27th), check Day <x> of the month, and enter "27".
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week each month, (i.e. the second Monday of each month), check The <xth> <day-of-week> of the month, and choose "second" and "Monday" from the drop-down lists.
More tips for yearly events
To schedule an event for a specific day of the year, check Day <x> of <month>, and select the day and the month.
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week and month, (i.e. the first Sunday of January), check The <xth> <day-of-week> of <month> and select "Sunday" and "January" from the drop-down lists.
- 11. Choose if and when a recurring event ends. Under End choose one of the following options:
- Never — An event with no end date
- After <X> occurrences — An event that will occur a fixed number of times (indicate the number of times the event will happen)
- Date — An event that will conclude after a specific calendar date
- 12. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.