Next stepPrevious step
How to activate or deactivate Call Forward All Calls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature enables the forwarding of all calls made to your office line to a number of your choosing.
- 1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
- 2. Enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
- 3. To Activate
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *72.
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination number for Call Forward All Calls followed by the pound key”), enter the 10-digit phone number to which you want your calls forwarded, followed by the # key.
- 4. To Deactivate
- After the prompt (“Please enter the destination digits”), press *73.