Next stepPrevious step
Using the Announcement Manager
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- After logging in as a Group Administrator, click Call Management and then click Announcement manager.
- View and manage group messages – Click the Audio tab to view and manage your group's messages. For more information, please see Navigating lists.
- Search for an audio announcement – Enter your search criteria and click Search. To see all of your group's audio announcements, do not enter any search criteria and click Search.
- Add audio announcements – Click Add to add audio messages to your Announcement Manager page.
- Change an audio announcement or view the services using it – Click Edit or any item from the row for the announcement. You will be directed to a page where you can change your existing audio messages and view message information.
- Delete an audio announcement – Check the announcement's Delete box and choose Apply.Note: You cannot delete an announcement if it is in use.
- To save your changes, click OK and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.