Next stepPrevious step
How to modify a Shared Call Appearance
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click Users.
- 2. Enter search criteria in the Search field to find a specific user. To see all users, simply click Search without entering any search criteria.
- 3. Select a user.
- 4. Click Call management.
- 5. Click Shared Call Appearance.
Click the required Identity/Device profile name.This user will be able to see when you have an incoming call and join your in-progress calls at anytime, if you have enabled the Barge-in option.
- 7. Set incoming and outgoing preferences.
- To allow calls to originate from the Shared Call Appearance phone, select the Allow origination from this location checkbox. This allows users of the designated Shared Call Appearance phone to make outbound calls through the primary phone's line.
- To allow calls to be received at the Shared Call Appearance phone, select the Allow termination to this location checkbox. This allows users of the designated Shared Call Appearance phone to receive calls incoming to the primary phone by pressing that phone's line key.
- 8. To save your changes, click OK and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.