Next stepPrevious step
How to manage which departments can forward internal calls outside the group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click My Plan.
- 3. Click Calling Plan - Outgoing.
- 4. Click on the Being forwarded/transferred tab.
- 5. For each department listed, uncheck the box under the Outside group column to prevent that department from forwarding or transferring internal calls outside the group.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.