Next stepPrevious step
How to change your Group Administrator password
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click My profile.
- 2. Click Change password.
- 3. Enter your current password.
- 4. Enter your new password.Note: Your password must contain at least six characters, including at least one number, one upper-case letter and one lower-case letter. It must not contain your login ID or your previous password.
- 5. Re-enter your new password for verification.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you’ll be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.